So EXCITED to shared today's FUN New Challenge with you over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! We are going GREEN this Month!!
I thought it would be FUN to use my New American Craft Amy Tangerine Die!! I'm in LOVE with this Photo Frame, but let me worn you if you are going to use thin paper or Vellum like I did you'll want to be VERY careful when removing it from the die!! The stitching cuts are AWESOME, but they also make it really hard to remove the paper from the die!! I ended up tearing almost 5 frames before I got this one to come off unharmed!! I used the New Studio Calico Colored Vellum and I LOVE this shade of green!! I wanted my scene to be mostly Blaack and white with the different touches of green!! I added some Glitter Paper behind the heart cut out and then stamped my sentiment and embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder!! I added some Ink Splatters to the card base just for some added color and my card was finished!!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the color combo above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC07).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the Inlinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.