Monday, February 10, 2014

Paper Trey Ink 7th Birthday Day5 Challenge!! =)

Pin It

Anniversary-blog-header

Hello!!

I'm here to share the card I made for the Paper Trey Ink 7th Birthday Celebration Challenge!! We were challenged to create a Birthday Card today for Paper Trey Ink!! To both help Celebrate and to send in for a Board so the people who work at the warehouse can have something to remind them of how much we APPRECIATE their HARD work and their care in getting our products/orders shipped out!! I wanted to use the new on the Angle Die Set and I LOVE the way this card came together!! I used some paper from Pink Paislee and some sweet little gemstone stars from Jenny Bowlin!! LOVE them and they really make the card pop!! I LOVE how easy this die set is to help put a FUN card design together!! AWESOME!! Especially, when my EVERY Spare Minute has to be used to the FULLEST!! =) So here's my card!!

 
So isn't this FUN!! I LOVE it and I know it will be LOVED back!!
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS MONDAY!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with the different stars Larissa, this is FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat use of the stars, Larissa--fun card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)