Friday, February 7, 2014

WPlus 9 Comfort Zone Challenge!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm here today to share the card I made for the WPlus 9 Birthday Celebration Week1 COMFORT ZONE Challenge!! If you've missed this challenge make sure to tune in as there are going to be several chances to win this month on their Blog during their 4th Birthday Celebration!! YIPPEE!! =

I thought iT would be FUN to create a card using some of the Vintage Style I LOVE and one of my go to sketch designs!! I also LOVE BLING so I've used some WOW Glitter Embossing Powder and some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist!! Istamped and embossed the Feathers from the Fanciful Feathers Stamps Set onto the coordinating Die Cuts!! I then sprayed some Glimmer Mist and I inked the edges with some Tea Dye Distress Ink!! I also used some Bleach on some Vintage Lace and then sprayed and inked it too!! I did the same with my Ribbon to try and make them all coordinate better and I LOVE the finished results!!
I'm also using this for the Monday Mood Board #26 Challenge too!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)