Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sweet Baby Card for the MFTWSC188 Challenge!! =)

Pin It

MFTWSC188

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share a card I've made for the MFTWSC188 Challenge over on the MFT Blog!!
I have a couple friends who have WELCOMED New Babies into their lives and I needed to make some cards so I used the sketch for one of them!! I started by switching the placement of the Rectangles on the sketch and then I've used some Stars for the extra details in the sketch!! I LOVE the MFT Oh Baby Die-Namics Set so I decided to use it for the Main Design of my Card!! I Die Cut the Diaper from some White Felt and backed it with a Cardstock Die Cut to make it more stable beings I knew I was going to be adding some of the coordinating elements to it and I wanted it to be able to support it all!!
I Die Cut a FUN Stitched Rectangle Frame and then layered a solid Stitched Rectangle on top for abase to the Diaper Embellishment!! I LOVE the way all of the little Elements in this set can be used for so MANY things!! =) I added some other Stars Die Cuts from Yellow Felt and adhered some Studio Calico Star Sequins to the centers!!  I used another Stitched Rectangle and the Baby Word Die Cut along with the MFT Sentiment Stamp for the inside of the Card!! I LOVE the way it came together!!






THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
Be sue to stop back by tomorrow as we start the Sneak Peeks for the New Paper Sweeties August Release!! You're going to LOVE the New Stuff!! =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Larissa! I like the fuzzy little duck and stars. very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby card!! Awesome fuzzy chicks!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)