Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Week with Paper House Productions!! =)

Pin It

If you're here for the Newton's Nook Designs October Release Please Scroll Down!!  =)

Halloween Wekk

Hello!!

I'm here for the Halloween Week Spooktacular over on the Paper House Productions Blog and I'm sharing the Sweet/Spooky Halloween Banner I've made for my Entry Way Hallway!! =)
I have a Ladder that hangs on the wall and I decorate it for the different Seasons, Holidays!! I wanted a Banner that I could hand for Halloween which is only 2Weeks away!! I started by Die Cutting some Banner Bases using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Large Rectangle Die from some Paper House Productions Halloween Patterned Paper!! I just LOVE this Collection of papers as there are some Designs with Glitter and I LOVE Glitter!! =) I then Die Cut some Stitched Circles using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die from Cream Cardstock!! For the Letters I've used the Memory Box Letter Dies that I cut from Black Cardstock and ran through my Xyron Sticker Machine and then covered in some Glitz Ritz Fine Black Glitter!! I LOVE this super Fine Glitter!! =) I adhered the Black Glitter Letters to the centers of the Cream Stitched Circle Dies and then Glued them to the Centers of the Stitched Rectangle Banners!! I used a couple Different Packages of 3-D Paper House Production Stickers to Decorate my Banner and Bring it to Life!! I LOVE that there are SO MANY options available just by changing out the Stickers that you use!! =) These Banners would even make Great Gift ideas either to make or for you to put together as a Kit for someone!! =) The Holidays are coming FAST and this would be the PERFECT time to think about things that you could make or give as gifts!! =)
I then punched my Holes and Adhered some Paper Reinforcements so that my Banner would be more sturdy!! I used some Sheer 7/8 Black Ribbon as my Banner Hanger and then I took some 1in. Purple Ribbon and some Green Tulle Ribbon and an 3/8 Oragne Ribbon into 4 in. strips and tied them in between all of the Banners to create a FUN Junk Ribbon Banner look and I LOVE the way it turned out!!





What do you think!!?? These pictures don't do this Banner total justice as these Stickers are So Detailed!! I just LOVE them!! =) The Glitter bats on the Paper just adds that EXTRA Touch and I hope you'll consider making one of these for your Home or to give as a Gift!! It took me about 30 minutes to sketch out my design once I had all of the elements together I thought I wanted to use!! Then by the time I got everything Die Cut and glued together it probably only took about 3 hours to put it altogether!! =)  (I'm operating with only one arm so this might be subject to change if your ALL there!! HAHAHAHA!! )
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll go and Visit the Paper House Productions Blog to see what the rest of the Amazing DT has create to share this week!! =)
Have a Fabulous Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are doing some FABULOUS work with your current one arm crafting situation!!! Another amazing project!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)