Friday, March 13, 2015

Hello Friend with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It


This is my Second Post for today!! For my Paper Sweeties March Sneak Peek Post Please Scroll Down!! THANKS!!  =)

Newton



Hello and HAPPY FIRDAY!!    =)
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today and I'm sharing a Sweet Little Card that I've made using the Newton's Nook Designs Newton Dreams of Paris Stamp Set!! I decided to Paper Piece the FUN Hot Air Balloon Image and I've used some Fancy Pants Patterned Papers!! I just LOVE how it turned out!! I wanted the Sky to look more dimensional so I layered it with Vellum and then placed some of the Cloud Images from the set above and underneath the Vellum Layer!! I used the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies to create my Cardstock and Vellum Card Front Panels!! I used my Copic Markers to color in my Cat and also added some FUN Dimension and Shading to the Hot Air Balloon and for my Sky around the Images!! After seeing it ALL together I decided to add some Wiggly Eyes just to make it MORE Fun!! I can ONLY Image what the Face of a Cat in a Hot Air Balloon would REALLY Look like!! =) I think this is Close though, and it will TOTALLY bring a SMILE to a Friends Face when they receive it!! =) My sentiment is from the Basket of Wishes Stamp Set!!

I'm also linking up to the FUN 30 Day Coloring Challenge over on Kathy Racoosin's Blog!!
challenge_graphic-4-650
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!

Make sure you come back to the Newton's Nook Designs Blog Monday for SNEAK PEEKS - and Next Week is the NEW Newton's Nook Designs March Release so it's going to be an AWESOME WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Larissa! Love the coloring on the balloon. It has an Americana look to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the paper-piercing you did! And the googlie eye make me smile! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely adorable! Love the way you colored Newton and the googly eyes are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)