Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/ WPlus9!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share a couple cards that I have made for the New WPlus 9 Throwback Thursday Challenge on their Blog!! I don't have the Guiding Light Stamp Set, but after looking through my stash and seeing a couple other challenges that are going right now, I decided to use the Fanciful Feathers Stamp Set and the Coordinating Fanciful Feathers Dies!!
  Image 1
March Challenge: All Things Embossed
I'm also joining the FUN over on Virginia's View Challenge #13 All Things Embossed!!
and the Fun over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!!
The theme this week is Things that Fly!! Hopefully Feathers count!!?? They come from a Bird that can Fly so that counts right!!??
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
I stamped and Embossed these Feathers onto some Vellum using some of my FAVORITE WoW Silver Glitter Embossing Powder!! I then used the coordinating Dies to die cut them!! I stamped the sentiment onto the bottom of the card and I LOVE the way it turned out!!
THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Of course these gorgeous feathers count, Larissa - great entry for our challenge! Love them stamped on vellum in metallics! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)