Monday, August 24, 2015

BOO to You Card w/ Taylored Expressions!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share another Card for the Freshly Made Sketches #200 Challenge!! =) I decided to Flip the Sketch Up Side Down for this Card!!
I was the LUCKY Winner of the New Taylored Expressions Peek-A-Boo Pumpkins Stamp Set and the Coordinating Peek-A-Boo Pumpkins Die Set during their August Release Week!!
Whoop Whoop!! =)
Peek-A-Boo PumpkinsPeek-A-Boo Pumpkins Dies
So I just HAD to break them out and create a Card using them!! Squeal ~ I just LOVE them!! =) I started by Die Cutting the Taylored Expressions Starry Night Cutting Plate Die for my Background from some Chalkboard Cardstock!! I backed it with some Distress Water Color Paper that I Inked with Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed Distress Inks and then I Sprayed it with a mixture of Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine Spray and some Glimmer Mist in Sun Sisters!! In real life it LOOKS SO NEAT!! The Stars Shimmer against the Black Chalkboard Cardstock as if they were Glowing!! I then used the Taylored Expressions Build a Scene~Rolling Hills Border Die Set to create the Ground that was Die Cut from some Green Patterned Paper from the New Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Halloween 6x6 Paper Pad!! I LOVE the Designs in this Pad, they are going to be PERFECT for my Halloween Projects!! =) I wanted to make my Scene Pop from the Card so I used the New Taylored Expressions Build a Tag 5 Die Set to Die Cut a Tag and then I used that for the Main Scene for my Card!! I Stamped and Die Cut the Pumpkins and then I added one of the Spiders from the New Taylored Expressions Drink if You Dare Die Set and cut it from some Glitter Covered Cardstock!! I added a May Arts Burlap Twine Bow and a Vintage Black Button and added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker to the Pumpkins for even more Sparkle and my Card was done!!

tried to capture the Sparkle and Glow in the Large picture so I hope you can see how NEAT it looks!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun Halloween card! Love the starry sky and that big ol' spider! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card Larissa!! I like the stars peeking through and those cute pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)