Friday, August 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties August Release Countdown!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm here to share the New Paper Sweeties August Release Countdown!! SQUEAL!! You're going to LOVE the New Products in this Release and I CAN'T WAIT to share my Project with you!! I have a Sweet Gift Bag to share!! I've used the Let's Party Stamp Set and I just LOVE the Idea of these for ANY Holiday/Party!! I just received these AMAZING Halloween Papers from Taylored Expressions, so Halloween was calling my Name for this Project!! These would be SO FUN to create in ANY Theme though!! =)  EEEEKKKK!! I just LOVE the Candy Images and I used my fingers to give them a Rounded Shape and then used my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker for some Sparkle!! I adhered them to a Cute Gift Bag that I made using a Lawn Fawn Die with Foam Tape!!
I hope you'll stop by to see what the rest of the AMAZING Paper Sweeties DT has created!!
Nancy Penir
Also a Reminder that I hope you'll play along with the August Inspiration Challenge at Paper Sweeties – for a chance to WIN a Shopping Spree in the Boutique along with a Guest Designer Invitation to join us for the next challenge!!  It’s Paper Sweetie's 3rd Birthday this month, so in honor of this Special Occasion, we have some Extra Special Guest Designers, Generous Sponsors who have donated more than $350 in prizes and Giveaways and TONS OF INSPIRATION AND FUN
papersweeties-inspiration#34
Have you seen the Newest KIT OF THE MONTH?
papersweeties-august 2015 kit(2)
The August Kit is Birthday/Celebration Inspired and Oh So Adorable!!  You can purchase the Kits One Month at a time OR Subscribe to the Kit of the Month CLUB to Save $$ each month!!  You’ll get a "Cool" Kit Club Member Button that you can wear to all your Crafty Events and receive FUN Mailbox Inspiration shipped directly to you the first week of each month!!  Hop on over to take a Little Peek!!  If you’re SPOTTED wearing a Kit Club Member Button at a Stamp Show that we attend, you’ll get a {sweet} PRIZE at the show too!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the Paper Sweeties August Release !!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

9 comments:

  1. What a FANTASTIC idea !!!! Halloween is the perfect time for candy!!!! Your gift bag is adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift bag! I can't wait to see this release in it's entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, I really LOVE how you used these dies -- what a perfect Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is just a cute as it gets, love the festive colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a SWEET Halloween gift bag...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larissa this is adorable!!! Such a great treat bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek!!!! LOVE this halloween inspired party bag!!!! Need to case this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an AWESOME idea!!! I LOVE the use of Halloween colors--and the fun way you did up the sucker! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, I hadn't even thought about using the candy images for Halloween! What a great idea!!! Love the way you stamped and embossed the lollipop crosswise to the pattern on the paper, too.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)