Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Paper Sweeties Inspiration #37 Challenge ~ Gift Card Bag!! =)

Pin It

DTgraphic
Inu
Hello!!
I'm here to share the November Paper Sweeties Inspiration #37 Challenge!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Colors for this months Challenge and thought it would be FUN to create a Gift Card Bag for my Sister-In-Law for her Birthday!! I wanted to create a Fall Scene so I decided to use the New Paper Sweeties Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #2 Die Set!! I've also used the Sweet Cuts Let's Go to the Beach Die Set to Die Cut a Ground for my Design!! I also added some Distress Glitter in !! I just LOVE this Color and think it adds the PERFECT touch of SPECIAL to this Gift Card Bag!!

Please Click here for my Project Photo!! Having some technical Difficulties!!  THANKS!!
(will try to Fix SOON!!??)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/56882246@N05/22051427104/in/dateposted-public/

I hope you ENJOYED my Project for today and that you'll find some time to stop by the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they have created!!  =)
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Larissa Heskett – you are here!!
 Michele Henderson November Guest Designer

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUG-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're having technical difficulties, friend! :( Your bag is SO pretty, though! The colors are wonderful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)