Sunday, November 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties November Release Rewind ~ Interactive Card!! =)

Pin It

DTgraphic
Hello!!
Who's ready for the Paper Sweeties November Release Rewind!! SQUEAL!! You're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Products being Released this Month and I CAN'T WAIT to share what I have made with ALL of the New Products!! Today I've made a REALLY FUN Fire Place Scene Interactive Card!!  =) I thought it would be FUN to add an Interactive Surprise to this card so when you open it up you'll find some Stocking Hanging on the Inside of the Card too!! =) I notice Jennifer McGuire just shared a Similar Idea HERE!! So if you want to see how she made her card you can follow the Link to watch her Video!! I've used the New Days Until Stamp Set and the coordinating Days Until Sweet Cuts Die Set along with the Dear Santa Stamp Set and the coordinating Dear Santa Sweet Cuts Die Set and the Stand Add-on: Fireplace Stamp Set for the Main Design!! Then I also used the Older  Paper Sweeties Deck the Halls Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts Die Set and the Snow Friends Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts Die Set to create my FUN Holly Garland on top of the Mantel!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE the way it looks!! =)
I hope you Feel Inspired and that you'll go and Visit the Rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they have created!!
Nancy Penir
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Not seeing your project Larissa, but I know you and I KNOW it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really fun to see a fireplace on a card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)